Hair Transplant in Gurgaon
Hair Loss is one of the more prevalent problems amongst the new generation. And given the fact that people nowadays are becoming more and more aware of their appearances, they constantly look for various ways to stem the loss. Losing your hair is one such situation. You cannot do anything about it. But wait! There is something you can do, and that it’s Hair Transplant in Gurgaon which can help you to hair regrowth Treatment, and get back the hair you once had.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant in Gurgaon has become one of the most successful techniques of restoration hairs. In this surgical technique, the hair grafts are started off from the donor side and transplanted on the bald region. This procedure is completed basically by two methods: FUT and FUE.
- Follicular Unit Transfer (FUT) Method: Also known as Strip Method, in which strips of skin are removed using a single blade or multi-bladed scalpel. The donor area is closed using stitches or staples which cause further trauma to the donor site. Return visits are required for suture removal. Patients will be left with a linear scar.
- Follicular Extraction Unit (FUE) Method: FUE is gradually replacing the strip method as the most common and effective way of hair transplant in Gurgaon, almost all the cosmetic clinics perform both these processes. One is that the trauma is lesser and so the recovery is faster. There are no scars because there are no cuts. The hairs density is more (90-100 hairs follicles per square cm while in the other case it may only be 25-40 hair follicles per square cm). Also, you can transfer more follicle units in one sitting session ranging from 4000 - 4500 follicular units (FU) compared to 2500 - 3500 FU for the other.
What is the need for Hair Transplant?
There are many reasons for the need for hair transplant in Gurgaon. Males, most commonly suffer from pattern baldness. It usually begins from the top of the forehead. However, in almost all the cases hairs at the side of both the ears and behind are mostly unaffected. In some cases, baldness occurs only at the front, but in some severe cases it spreads and covers the entire crown. Moreover, in some case, people with areas of scarring from injuries or “scarring” skin diseases, and additionally patients who experienced some hair loss once surgery, similar to facelift procedures or some who want to restore eyebrows, eyelashes, beards or pubic hair. However, regardless of the severity of baldness, there'll continually be a patch of permanent hair, within the form of the horseshoe, present at the edges and also the back of the head. It is recommended to meet few best hair transplant doctor to get the best hair transplant in Gurgaon
. Med Advisors help you to find the best hair transplant in Gurgaon / Noida service at best price.
What is the benefit of Hair Transplant in GURGAON, India?
- Despite involving no threatening risk, it'll be wise considering its pros and cons. Before choosing for the surgical treatment procedure costing a pretty penny it is better to analyze some of its advantageous aspects.
- Hair Transplant suggests that of this medically maneuvered method, you would like not bank on any other different forms of treatment for hair transplant.
- You yourself are the donor is also one of its pros.
- Unless you have opted for several transplants, the procedure is by simple and desired result can be obtained in one go.
- Mostly very little or no payment is taken as a consultation fee, so bearing in mind its everlasting impact the procedure is pretty much cost effective.
- Rather than going in for naturally driven mechanisms of hair systems, hair transplantation is way additional cost-effective.
- The operation is safe in the sense you need not be brought under the complete physiological state. So in case you've fads and phobias about losing consciousness, the process can be managed by means of the partial physiological state.
- While the problems of pain are also punctually self-addressed by localized sedation, you would like not be anxious about the total lapse of consciousness.
What happens during a Hair Transplant Procedure?
The process of hair transplant is also called as micro-follicular hair growth treatment. Further , following given steps are serious step that take place during the procedure of hair transplant.
- First of all, suitable hair is selected for the process. It has to done by keeping in mind that treatments is for the facial or/ and aesthetic dimensions of the head.
- Then hair is taken from the selected area that is going to be stitched into the affected region.
- The selected strip of hair is cut to prepare micrografts and mini grafts.
- Mini-grafts are used to cover bald patches at back side of head . Micro-grafts are then used to assemble the front hairline.
The patient can go back home on the same day of the surgery. But, there might be some swelling within the forehead for a few days. The patient is not allowed to be hair before the stitches are eliminated, that might take approximately a week.
What happens after Hair Transplant Surgery?
- Within 24 hours small crusts will form on each graft that is then shed in about 2-3 weeks. The grafted hair will often start to grow through 2-4 months and complete effects are accomplished at ~1 year after the technique. Patients may be requested to use moist compresses or sprays and to sleep in a semi-upright position for 2–3 days following the process to reduce swelling.
- After ten to 12 days of having a hair transplant, the patient will observe hair growth in the affected areas. These new hairs are lifelong and are resistant to hair fall permanently. But, sometimes the patient’s original hair might start falling after the surgery. In that case, the hair transplant procedure is performed again after six months. This will make the bald area dense. Moreover, In any case of emergency , do contact Hair Doctor in Gurgaon immediately.
Hair Transplant Cost in Gurgaon
The hair transplant in Gurgaon cost is all based on the number of grafts that are harvested from the donor portion to achieve the goal of the hair transplant procedure. Basically, to cover larger regions of baldness, multiple grafts can be required for hair transplant method. This in turns approach longer periods, which in turn means an increase in cost. If the procedure is executed by means of the experienced hair transplantation doctors, then you'll surely regrow your lost hair and also you’re lost confidence.
Med Advisors ‘Hair Transplant in Gurgaon
Hair transplant cost India is the prime way to resume hair with a natural look and high density. It does not store hair only but confidence too. Hair transplant can also occur through a surgical hair restoration and non-surgical hair replacement. Hair transplant clinic at India is advancing latest techniques of hair plantation in which Follicular unit extraction is one of them. You can get cheapest hair transplant cost India. Med Advisors is aiming to serve you with all aesthetic quality treatment services at affordable cost by certified surgeons and their trained professional team at the best hair transplant in Gurgaon in class clinic and hospitals. The FUE hair transplant at Med Advisors Hair Transplant is best hair loss treatment, Center is a notable system because of their momentous outcomes regarding getting an extraordinary yield of a higher number of unions, a tasteful hair transplant medical procedure in Gurgaon.